Customizing Google Sheets QR code QuickChart vCard example

I would like to edit/add more data to a vcard generator in google sheets. I dont see a way to edit in the sheet. I am an amateur, probably going a little to far above my skill set. Is this an easy customization? or do I truly need developer skills? attached snip has highlighted columns of what I am starting with.
Thanks!

Hi @captainnoah, in order to edit or add more data to the vCard itself, you’ll have to edit the cell you have selected. The resulting cell value must be a valid vCard format: vCard - Wikipedia. Various properties are supported by the format (and iOS/Android are programmed to recognize specific properties), so you can add properties and data accordingly.

Ian, thanks so much. I assumed there was specific formatting/words. Didnt think to check wikipedia, thanks for the link, much appreciated !! I will go forth and learn more.
Noah

1 Like

Hi Ian, I have a question on the formatting of each column. The current code shows both First name and Last name in the same Last Name field in IOS, when the QR code is scanned. Is there a way to fix this so all the columns are in the correct fields?